You can send us your trading-related queries/problems through this section. This section contains a form with the following options:
Click on the option that best describes the subject of your query. This will produce a list of more specific sub-options. Click on the sub-option to which your query/question pertains and type your query in the provided space. Alternatively, mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your query at the earliest.
Please log on to your bank’s net banking site and check whether the transferred amount has been debited from your account. If so, call our Customer Care desk at 1800 102 6776 and give them the Bank Reference number for the transaction. Your Base Capital will soon be revised to reflect the transferred amount.
Please write to us through the ‘Solve Your Queries’ page on our website or call our Customer Care desk on 1800 102 6776.
You can find the ‘Solve Your Queries’ option in the Customer Service menu on the trading page. Please make sure to quote your bank’s name, bank reference number, the date of the transaction and the amount transferred.
We will look into the matter and ensure that the transfer reflects in your commodity trading account at the earliest.
This could be because the processing of your order could have been interrupted.
Check with your dealer/relationship manager if the Trade order did go through. They can check it on their system access.
If it has not gone through, you can initiate the order again. In case the order did go through, your dealer will help you with the confirmation and the Contract Note.
We would recommend that you check your Order status on the website. Alternatively, you can ask your dealer/relationship manager to check if the Trade order did go through. They can check it on their system access. If it got processed, then it should appear in your Order book. If it has not gone through, then you would have to place the order again.
Don’t worry. You can easily change your password and regain access to your commodities trading account. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
You have two options. Refer to the Online Trading kit that you got when you opened the account. You can find your Username details in it.
Otherwise, call our Customer Care centre at 1800 102 6776. Once you request for the Username, you will be asked a few details to verify your identity. You will then get your details.
Sorry for the inconvenience. This could be because of five reasons:
1) Wrong Username : Kindly check if you got your Username correct. If not, you can refer to the Trading kit you received from us. Alternatively, call our Customer Care centre at 1800 102 6776 to get your Username.
2) Wrong Password : Check if your Caps Lock is on. This could cause troubles. If that is not the issue, then check if your Password has not been changed recently—our system requires that you change your Trading password every 14 days. If none of these are the cause of your problem, then kindly click on ‘Forgot password’ and reset your password. (You can refer to the process here ).
3) Unactivated Account : If you are a new Trader, you have to activate your account first. You cannot log in directly. To do this, click on the ‘Activate An Account’ button on the homepage.
4) Blocked Account : If you have tried to sign in using the wrong Password more than three times, your account gets blocked. In this case, you can follow the onscreen instructions to unblock your account.
5) You are not an Online customer : Logging into Kotak Commodities to trade in commodities is a service available to our online trading customers. If you have not opted for this service, then you may not be able to sign in.
To ensure your account’s security, we have a system that requires you to change your website password every 14 days. Your password will automatically expire if you don’t reset it within this period. Here is how to change website password if it expires:
Your website password will be updated shortly.
For the best website experience on Kotakcommodities.com, we recommend that you install Internet Explorer 6.0 or above. If you use Netscape, we recommend installing version 7.0 or above. If you still experience problems with the website, send us the details through the ‘Solve Your Queries section’, under ‘Customer Service’ menu. You can also call us on 1800 102 6776.
If the contract note has not been delivered to your email id, it is probably because the mail containing your contract note has bounced back. Some of the most common reasons for this are:
If the contract note mail bounces back for any reason, our systems auto generates a hard copy of the contact note and couriers it to your registered mailing address.